Benefits of tax clearance?
Tax clearance is usually needed as a requirement for doing business with other companies. There are certain situations in which your business may need tax clearance and some benefits a tax clearance certificate may give your business:
Who qualifies for tax clearance?
Tax clearance is available for anyone who is liable pay any form of tax to ZIMRA. This includes both individuals and companies.
- Individuals or companies that have paid or submitted tax returns.
- Newly registered companies (PBCs & PLCs) that want to trade with tax clearance requiring businesses but have not yet paid tax to ZIMRA.
Procedure for getting a tax clearance certificate
These are the requirements for each tax service we offer:
The requirements for obtaining a tax clearance in Zimbabwe are as follows:
- Certified copies of company papers.
- Certified copies of directors’ IDs.
- Proof of residence for every director (attach affidavit if proof is not in director’s name).
- Directors’ email addresses and phone numbers.
- Current stamped bank statement of the company.
- Current stamped personal bank statement of one of the directors.